Why Choose Chiropractic Arthritis Treatment in Shallotte?
Arthritis is more than a joke about old age.
23% of adults in the United States suffer from arthritis pain, according to the CDC. If that wasn’t enough, about half of all adults with arthritis say the pain is so bad that it interferes with their daily activities.
No one should accept pain as a lifestyle. Fortunately, chiropractic care offers a comprehensive arthritis treatment in Shallotte, NC.
How Your Shallotte Chiropractor will Treat Arthritis
As we age, our bodies start breaking down the vital cartilage that protects joints and osteoarthritis starts to appear in the form of joint pain and swelling. In the case of rheumatoid arthritis, the immune system attacks your delicate joint lining in certain parts of your body.
Your doctor at Coastal Integrative Health will develop a personalized treatment plan to improve mobility, reduce inflammation, and stimulate natural healing.
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Gentle yet effective spinal adjustments can help improve mobility in stiff joints.
- Physical Therapy: Simple in-office and at-home exercises are important for supporting joint mobility.
- Nutritional Counseling: Your doctor may recommend an anti-inflammatory diet filled with antioxidants.
- Cold laser therapy: Using lasers to penetrate your skin’s surface, this treatment goes deep to stimulate cellular energy and regeneration in damaged cartilage and soft tissue. Laser therapy can reduce rheumatoid pain by 70%!
- Massage: Targeted massage can promote blood circulation and relieve tension in soft tissue.
Comprehensive Arthritis Treatment in Shallotte, NC
While arthritis cannot be reversed, your doctor can develop a custom treatment plan to reduce stiffness and pain so you can focus on the things that matter.
Our doctors have years of experience treating patients in Shallotte for arthritis and a wide range of musculoskeletal issues. We can help you live a life free of arthritis pain without harmful drugs!
Don’t live in pain. Get back to the things that matter! Schedule an appointment at Coastal Integrative Health in Shallotte by calling 910-755-5400.
Posted In: Arthritis